OddThemes © 2015


Awhile back I had the idea to try and see If I could recreate some famous films' posters with sims 4 and I ended up making 13 of them. And since these kinds of simlish posters have been made for the sims games before by both EA and players, I decided to convert mine for the sims to have in the game as paintings as well. 

Also I want to thank femmeonamission at tumblr whose “Great art Series” worked as inspiration for me to do these in the first place. 
Includes:
  • 2 Versions (Framed & unframed)
    • the frames have 3 color options: Black, Gold & Silver (and each will appear as its different object)
  • 3 Sizes for both versions: Small, Medium, Large
  • 13 Canvases (film posters) for every style and size painting
  • So in total this will add 12 files / objects into your game
Films featured (Click on the names and you’ll see the comparisons between the original posters and my simlish remakes.) :
CC used in the previews: HERE
TOU: I’ve made the images myself so if you wish to use them for your own projects and share them please notify me first. Either here or on tumblr at: http://historicalsimslife.tumblr.com/ 




















0 kommenttia:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.